GARAM MASALA POWDER Presented by Kerala Spices Online
When it comes to authentic Indian cuisine, garam masala powder is an essential ingredient that adds depth and complexity to dishes. At Kerala Spices Online, we take pride in offering the best garam masala powder in India. Our homemade blend of aromatic spices captures the essence of traditional Indian flavors, ensuring an unforgettable culinary experience.
Garam masala is a blend of ground spices used extensively in Indian Cusine. The spices for garam masala are usually toasted to bring out more flavor and aroma, and then ground. The word masala simply means “spices,” and garam means “hot.” However, garam masala doesn’t necessarily constitute a particularly spicy blend.
Experience the Authentic Garam Masala Flavor
Our organic garam masala powder is meticulously crafted to deliver the perfect balance of spices, carefully selected to enhance the taste of your dishes. Each spice is acquired from the best organic farms in the world to ensure the highest quality and purity. Our garam masala powder is the secret ingredient that will take your taste buds to the bustling streets of India, whether you’re making a rich curry, a savory biryani, or a fragrant veggie dish.
When you choose to buy our garam masala powder, you can be confident that you are getting a premium product. We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best quality spices, free from additives or preservatives. With our user-friendly website, you can conveniently order our garam masala powder online and have it delivered to your doorstep, wherever you are in India. Experience the authentic flavors of India with our best garam masala powder.
The powdered form is typically gluten-free, vegan, and vegetarian, while you will need to check the label for garam masala paste to see what is included:
- Cardamom. Green Cardamom Which is sourced from Kerala’s High range region like Kumily, Vandanmedu, Munnar Kattappana
- Black Pepper– The King of Spices and with original aroma. The Black pepper from Kerala’s hill stations like Thekkady, Munnar, and Idukki are very spicy.
- Clove– Very useful and essential to make spices mix powders at home.
- Jeera- Also known as Cumin seeds which is known for its medicinal value.
- Cinnamon- Dalchini , it gives the actual flavour to the powder.
- Nutmeg- It’s small nutty flavour gives fresh aroma to the powder.
- Nutmace – Also known as javitri which has more medicinal value.
- Sompu – Fennel seeds, main ingredient of garam masala powder.
- Fenugreek – It is used both whole and powdered in the preparation of pickles.
- Star anise – makes powder more rich.
- Poppyseed – It gives complete texture .