Garam masala Mix Pack
This is a fresh whole spices kit to make garam masala powder at home and to add to your Biriyani.
- Dry roast on medium-low heat each of spices separately for 30 seconds to a minute till you get an aroma.
- Keep aside to cool.
- Once cooled, grind them to a powder and store them in an airtight container
Contents of the Garam masala mix pack :
- Cardamom. Green Cardamom Which is sourced from Kerala’s High range region like Kumily, Vandanmedu, Munnar Kattappana
- Black Pepper– The King of Spices and with original aroma. The Balck pepper from Kerala’s hill stations like Thekkady, Munnar, and Idukki are very spicy.
- Clove- Very useful and essential to make spices mix powders at home.
- Jeera- Also known as Cumin seeds which are known for their medicinal value.
- Bayleaf – Tej patta in Hindi
- Cinnamon- Dalchini, gives the actual flavor to the powder.
- Nutmeg- Its small nutty flavor gives a fresh aroma to the powder.
- Nutmace – Also known as javitri which has more medicinal value.
- Sompu – Fennel seeds, the main ingredient of garam masala powder.
- Star anise – makes powder richer.
- Poppyseed – It gives complete texture.
- This Garam Masala Mix pack will make your kitchen richer with these most essential spices.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN – INDIA
EXPIRY – 1 YEAR
CONSUMER CARE – 9632814369