Keralaspices Garam Masala 2 in 1 Gift Box
MASALA GIFT BOX to Any Dish Makes It A Much More Invigorating And Warming Experience. You Can Add It To Soups, Stews, Meat Dishes, And Vegetarian Dishes. In Reality, The Options Are Endless Because You Can Sprinkle It On Whatever You Like. ……
MASALA GIFT BOX is a fresh whole spices kit to make garam masala powder at home. How to make Garam masala powder at home
Dry roast on medium-low heat, each spice separately for 30 seconds to a minute till you get an aroma. Keep aside to cool.
Once cooled, grind them to a powder and store them in an airtight container
This pack contains :
- Cardamom. Green Cardamom is sourced from Kerala’s High range regions like Kumily, Vandanmedu, Munnar Kattappana
- Black Pepper– The King of Spices and with original aroma. The Balck pepper from Kerala’s hill stations like Thekkady, Munnar, and Idukki are very spicy.
- Clove- Very useful and essential to make spices mix powders at home.
- Cinnamon- Dalchini gives the actual flavor to the powder.
- Nutmeg- Its slightly nutty flavor gives a fresh aroma to the powder.
- Nutmace – Also known as javitri, which has more medicinal value.
- Sompu – Fennel seeds, the main ingredient of garam masala powder.
- Fenugreek – It is used both whole and powdered to prepare pickles.
- Star anise – makes powder richer.
- Poppyseed – It gives complete texture.
- This Garam Masala Mix pack will enrich your kitchen with these essential spices.